All bikes are hired subject to availability.
Weekly Rate: Seven consecutive days . Weekend Rate: Pick up bike on Friday, return on Monday . Daily Rate: Any 24h
Any driving convictions must be declared at time of booking Please note that we cannot insure you if you had any of the following endorsements in the last 5 years: UT, DR, DD, BA, LC, CD, or if you have 3 or more current driving offences, or if you are a student under 25 years of age.
Foreign driving licences must show motorcycle entitlement, or bring an International Driving Permit.
Proof of Identity
Please bring your driving licence (both parts), CBT (if applicable) and two forms of ID (i.e. bank statement, utility bill) when collecting your bike. Non-UK licence holders must also show their passport.
At the time of collecting your bike we take a deposit of £500 to £1000, depending on which bike you hire (see Hire Prices). This deposit will be refunded in full when you return the bike undamaged. You will have to pay for any damage not covered by the insurance. However, the maximum cost to you is your deposit.
Included in Hire Cost
• Unlimited mileage
• All bikes are provided with locks, many are fitted with anti-theft devices and/or data tags
• Off-road parking for your car or bike at our premises at own risk
• EU travel: Add £40 per week for EU insurance cover
• EU travel: Breakdown recovery has to be purchased by the hirer (from £25 per week)
• Non-EU licence holders pay an extra £25 to cover additional insurance costs
• All parking tickets and speeding fines are the responsibility of the hirer
You can rent helmets, gloves, oversuits, tank bags and panniers from us at an additional cost of £2 per item per day. Please enquire at time of booking.
Purpose of Hire
You are insured to hire bikes for social, domestic and pleasure purposes only. Track day usage is not permitted.